- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS 3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace, with 1830MHz core clock and 2460MHz boost clock speeds to help meet the needs of demanding games.
- 8GB GDDR6 (128-bit) on-board memory, plus 3072 CUDA processing cores and up to 272GB/sec of memory bandwidth provide the memory needed to create striking visual realism.
- PCI Express 4.0 interface x 16 with – Offers compatibility with a range of systems. Also includes DisplayPort and HDMI outputs for expanded connectivity.
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience – Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. It’s the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- PCI-Express 4.0 x16 (x8 Active)
The Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 is unarguably the best graphics card ever made for the consumer market, but at $2,000 and so powerful that the rest of your PC might not be able to keep up, this really is for those who have a high-end rig to put it in. If that’s you, though, this graphics card has no equal.Jan 23, 2023
- +Best in class performance
- +Not as expensive as the RTX 3090 Ti
- +DLSS 3 with Frame Generation is incredible
- –Still wildly expensive compared to other GPUs
- –12VHPWR power connection
- –CPU might throttle real-world performance