Intel – Core i9-13900K 13th Gen 24 cores 8 P-cores + 16 E-cores 36M Cache, 3 to 5.8 GHz LGA1700 Unlocked Desktop Processor
The NVIDIA GH200 Grace Hopper™ Superchip is a breakthrough accelerated CPU designed from the ground up for giant-scale AI and high-performance computing (HPC) applications. The superchip delivers up to 10X higher performance for applications running terabytes of data, enabling scientists and researchers to reach unprecedented solutions for the world’s most complex problems.
The NVIDIA GH200 Grace Hopper Superchip combines the NVIDIA Grace™ and Hopper™ architectures using NVIDIA® NVLink®-C2C to deliver a CPU+GPU coherent memory model for accelerated AI and HPC applications.
- CPU+GPU designed for giant-scale AI and HPC
- New 900 gigabytes per second (GB/s) coherent interface, 7X faster than PCIe Gen5
- Supercharges accelerated computing and generative AI with HBM3 and HBM3e GPU memory
- Runs all NVIDIA software stacks and platforms, including NVIDIA AI Enterprise, HPC SDK, and Omniverse™
- 13th Gen Intel Core processors offer revolutionary design for beyond real-world performance. From extreme multitasking, immersive streaming, and faster creating, do what you do
- 16 cores (8 P-cores + 8 E-cores) and 24 threads
- Up to 5.4 GHz unlocked. 30M Cache
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 770 included
- Compatible with Intel 600 series (might need BIOS update) and 700 series chipset-based motherboards
- Performance hybrid architecture integrates two core microarchitectures, prioritizing and distributing workloads to optimize performance
- Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0, and PCIe 5.0 & 4.0 support. Intel Optane Memory support. No thermal solution included