- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS 3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace, with 1830MHz core clock and 2460MHz boost clock speeds to help meet the needs of demanding games.
- 8GB GDDR6 (128-bit) on-board memory, plus 3072 CUDA processing cores and up to 272GB/sec of memory bandwidth provide the memory needed to create striking visual realism.
- PCI Express 4.0 interface x 16 with – Offers compatibility with a range of systems. Also includes DisplayPort and HDMI outputs for expanded connectivity.
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience – Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. It’s the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- PCI-Express 4.0 x16 (x8 Active)
The Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 is unarguably the best graphics card ever made for the consumer market, but at $2,000 and so powerful that the rest of your PC might not be able to keep up, this really is for those who have a high-end rig to put it in. If that’s you, though, this graphics card has no equal.Jan 23, 2023
- +Best in class performance
- +Not as expensive as the RTX 3090 Ti
- +DLSS 3 with Frame Generation is incredible
- –Still wildly expensive compared to other GPUs
- –12VHPWR power connection
- –CPU might throttle real-world performance
ASUS TUF Gaming TF120 ARGB Chassis Fan 3-Pin Customizable LEDs Blade, Advanced Fluid Dynamic Bearing, 120mm PWM Control, Double-layer LED Array for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator, Black
- Class-leading airflow, and low noise levels
- Advanced fluid dynamic bearing provides up to 250,000 hours of operation.
- PWM control: ultra-wide RPM range allows optimal cooling for all types of workloads.
- Anti-vibration pads reduce fan noise by damping rattling and vibration.
- A double-layer LED array produces deeper color saturation and more lighting effects than conventional RGB fans.
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB DDR5 RAM 32GB (2x16GB) 6400MHz CL32 Intel XMP iCUE Compatible Computer Memory – Black
- Dynamic Ten-Zone RGB Lighting: Illuminate your system with ten individually addressable, ultra-bright RGB LEDs per module, encased in a panoramic light bar for vivid RGB lighting from any viewing angle.
- Onboard Voltage Regulation: Enables easier, more finely-tuned, and more stable overclocking through CORSAIR iCUE software than previous generation motherboard control.
- Custom Intel XMP 3.0 Profiles: Customize and save your own XMP profiles via iCUE to tailor performance by app or task for greater efficiency.
- Create and Customize: Choose from dozens of preset lighting profiles, or create your own in iCUE.
- Maximum Bandwidth and Tight Response Times: Optimized for peak performance on the latest Intel DDR5 motherboards.
- For 13th Gen Intel Core CPU and Z790 Motherboards.
- 13th Gen Intel Core processors offer revolutionary design for beyond real-world performance. From extreme multitasking, immersive streaming, and faster creating, do what you do
- 16 cores (8 P-cores + 8 E-cores) and 24 threads
- Up to 5.4 GHz unlocked. 30M Cache
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 770 included
- Compatible with Intel 600 series (might need BIOS update) and 700 series chipset-based motherboards
- Performance hybrid architecture integrates two core microarchitectures, prioritizing and distributing workloads to optimize performance
- Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0, and PCIe 5.0 & 4.0 support. Intel Optane Memory support. No thermal solution included